Best Demo Awards for European Read more →
The format for the camera-ready paper must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be written in English and prepared in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- The camera-ready must be formatted according to the standard IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font text. The template for LaTeX and Microsoft Word can be downloaded below:
- The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages.
- All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers exceeding the maximum length of six (6) pages will be subject to an over-length charge of 100 euro per additional page (a maximum of two pages can be added). The charge shall be paid as an additional fee to ordinary registration by the reference author of the paper.
- Authors are requested to make sure that their final, camera-ready .pdf files conform to the IEEE formatting requirements for the inclusion into IEEExplore.
It is important that authors embed all fonts into the PDF file before uploading into EDAS.
Copyright Transfer Form
Authors are also requested to carefully read the Copyright Transfer Form. Acceptance of this form is a prerequisite for publishing the paper in the conference proceedings and placing it in IEEEXplore. Please note that in case of acceptance, no other action has to be undertaken. Otherwise, please contact the conference secretariat.